Thursday, November 9, 2023

Flowers

 Playing today with Time Our Challenges with this gorgeous photo inspiration. They are actually giving away this pretty floral bag as a prize.


My card is made with Stampin" UP! colors of  Seafoam and Melon Mambo


The sentiment is computer made. The flowers, leaves, and butterfly are preprinted die cuts from my stash. I don't remember what company made them. Hard to see in the photo, I winked the butterfly wings and added black Nuvo drops to the body. Then I used a gold gel pen to highlight around the leaves of the flower.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I've had a lot of pre-printed die-cuts given to me and I try to use them as much as I can. They're real time-savers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna... what a beautifully simple die cut card! You have inspired me. Love this card. Thank you so much for joining and sharing at Time Out this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty Donna and a lovely sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Time Out Challenges, can't wait to see you in the gallery again soon!
    Hugs, Kate (DT Time Out Challenges)

    ReplyDelete