Thursday, November 9, 2023

Cute Boots

 This month's challenge at Let's Craft and Create is with a twist of stitching. 

I am using the stitched whimsey die from SU!


The image is a pre colored digi from Wink Wink. Don't you love the pre colored versions? It saves so much time. I am not so good at coloring so these pre colored ones are great for me.. I added my own sentiment on the computer. I popped up a rain cloud at the top. A light brush of Pool Party ink adds a puddle under the boots.

Inside is another computer made sentiment with the same stitched whimsey die around the edges.





2 comments:

  1. This is SO cute! I love that stitched border die, too. I use pre-colored images on occasion and they are definitely time-savers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Wish I had those cute boots! I have a fun video of my granddaughter in her boots stomping in rain puddles and card shows that idea so well. Great card, Donna.

    ReplyDelete