Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Non-traditional Colors


 For this week's Tuesday Morning Sketches I have done a Christmas card in non traditional colors. I used lime green with pink.

The pink paper has silver snowflakes and I backed that with silver metallic. For my scalloped portion, I used 3 vellum die cut snowflakes. For the circle element, I used a double layer of die cut snowflakes, silver in the background and then a vellum one on top. The sentiment is from SU, stamped and embossed with silver. Love all the shimmer and shine.

Here is the sketch

I hope you like this one will play along with us. Tuesday Morning Sketches





5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the colors you picked for non-traditional Christmas!! You pulled it off perfect - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors🤩💐 congrats
    Happy week

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lime green is such a great color for any card. When I first saw the sketch, my brain said snowflakes! Then I saw your pretty card and I had to go back to the drawing board. Love all the shine!

    ReplyDelete