Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Thanks

 Whoosh. There goes another week. It is almost the middle of September. I have started Christmas cards but needed to take a break to do some special Thank You cards. 

It being Tuesday. a new sketch is on Tuesday Morning Sketches, I decided to use that for one of my Thank You cards.




The DSP is an old retired piece from Stampin" Up!. I picked up 2 of the colors in the design to use for the accent strips. The sentiment is also SU! and then 3 gems instead of flowers.

I hope you find time to create with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

6 comments:

  1. I think you picked the two perfect colors to accent on your card. They add a bright cheeriness that invites the recipient to open it up. I like the addition of the three dots, rather than flowers, too. The DSP has enough going for it without throwing flowers into the mix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors , nice card💐 congrats
    Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really fun card - great paper find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice thank you card, it is putting me in the mood to watercolor, however I’m almost always in the mood for that but these colors are especially inspiring! Oh so much fun to be had but so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Your paper is so cool!

    ReplyDelete