Saturday, September 23, 2023

Bright Stars

 My card for the current challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz which is  stars


Stars are a great choice for masculine Christmas cards. You can have all the glimmer without being too fussy.

I recently purchased Brushed Gold cards and envelopes from Stampin' Up! They come with that gold along the edge on front and back of the card. To get twice the cards, I cut this one in two and used half on the front of a navy card base, leaving the other half for another card. The gold square is 3 1/4". The blue paper is 3" square. That blue paper had white stars so I colored each one with a gold gel pen, looks so much better with the gold on the card. The star is a giant sticker I found in my Christmas stash. The sentiment is SU! stamped in red and fussy cut.



3 comments:

  1. It was a great idea to cut that card base in half so you can make two cards out of it. I like the gold against the navy blue. You did a great job coloring those tiny stars gold. They look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors and design for a guys card, love the big gold star! Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4Guys.

    ReplyDelete