Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Coneflowers

 I am having so much fun playing with the coneflower stamps in SU's Nature's Harvest. I made a set of notecards to use as a gift. Coneflowers grow in so many gardens and even wild. They are even growing all over blogland.

Number 1 for Make the Cards Challenge with this week's theme being Country Life + Buffalo Plaid

The plaid is from SU's Peacful Place DSP. I outlined the check with a white scallop that is a Fiskar punch. The sentiment is old, old and no longer has a label. 
When you have inspiration and all the supplies out why not make a few more? I wanted to see if I could use the same design and stamps for multiple occasions. I think it worked.
Here are the rest of the set.



Here is the Make The Cards Challenge inspiration


Also entering at Time Our Challenges

7 comments:

  1. Your set of cards turned out great! I love all the cone flowers. I think the pink one is my favorite, though. I've started making multiple cards almost every time I make one now. It makes it a little easier to keep the thrift store supplied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great idea to make several cards at one time and this stamp set is so versatile. Every card is beautiful and making a whole set of different ones is a great gift too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful examples, amazing how changing up the colors can give very different looks. Thank you for sharing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great set of cards! You are so right on the coneflowers growing all over blogland! They have always been a personal favorite of mine, so I love all of the new coneflower products! Thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card set. Love your color choices. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Donna these are SO pretty! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great set! They look beautiful and so delicate! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete