Sunday, September 5, 2021

Cute Witch

 I am not into scary Halloween stuff but cute halloween--I'm all over it. It is time for Send Smile 4 Kids challenge of non scary Halloween cards for the kids. I have already sent my Halloween cards to my SS4K rep so I am sharing one I made for my granddaughter who is 7. She like silly riddles too so this is the perfect combination.



Since the riddle is about a beach, I sponged a beach scene with make up brushes on a white card base and then mounted that onto Bermuda Bay from SU. The witch is from Stampabilities. stamped on a scrap of white paper, colored and fussy cut. The palm tree is a stamp and die set from My Favorite Things. The bat punch is Fiskars. I did the riddle on the computer, trimmed it down to fit and sponged on the sand color to blend into the beach.

I am also submitting this at Pixie's Crafty Workshop. I used snippets for the witch. palm tree, and bats. I am playing for the prize there of a Halloween package. 

Oh, you want to know the answer to the riddle?  A "SANDWITCH". I know, groan.😃😃😃😃😃


4 comments:

  1. For a minute there I thought you weren't going to tell us the answer. I would have emailed you, you know, asking for it. This is such a fun card. I've done Halloween riddle cards in the past for my grandkids, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha - I love little jokes like that. Good one!

    Cute Hallowe'en card and brilliant cuz it's quirky too.

    I'm standing in for Miss Di at the mo, so come and visit the Plaground Treehouse for some mischief. She can't catch up with us at present! LOL

    Thanks for playing in the Snippets Playground, Snippets Head Prefect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty beach scene and a cute riddle. I tell them to my grands all the time and now they are old enough to just roll their eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Donna - really cute - and I do like the riddle.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete