Wednesday, September 1, 2021

A Big Hello

I do love big sentiments, either stamped or die cut.

The frog is waving a big hello, but not only a big hello but a hippy, hoppy, happy hello as well. The background papers are double sided from SU a few years ago, water lilies and a green texture. I am going through my patterned papers and trying to use up the bits of leftovers. I pulled out the Pool Party color from the water lilies  to add accents. The frog and sentiment are also from SU.
The sketch is from Tuesday Morning Sketches


4 comments:

  1. Super cute card. I love your hippy, hoppy, happy frog. I have a few large sentiment dies. I really like how they fill up a card front. Now that I am making so many cards to donate, they really come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! I adore the frog image and the sentiment you added to the banner detail. So glad you joined us again this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card caught my eye right away Donna - I love that sweet frog and the gorgeous paper! Thank you so very much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! That paper is perfect with that super cute frog. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete