Sunday, September 5, 2021

A Season of Thanks

 Time to think about fall and those fall colors. Although sunflowers bloom in late summer, they carry over into fall.  I love seeing a whole field of sunflowers. Among all the crazy things going on in the world, I hope you too can find many things to be thankful for.


I used an SU Very Vanilla card base and stamped some leaves all over it. Then there is another layer of vanilla over 2/3 of the base. That has an SU die cut trim in a gold color to cover the seam. Then 2 sunflowers, stamped and fussy cut. I tucked in several yellow. orange, and tan leaves in behind the sunflowers. The sentiment is also from SU. I am pretty sure all of these are retired SU products as I found them in my bin of fall theme supplies.

Lot of layers on this card to satisfy the challenge at Let's Craft and Create #175.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! So glad you entered it in the challenge over at Let's Craft and Create. I love Autumn, but I don't like thinking about the season that follows it. I dread the ice and snow. At least I don't have to get up and get to work every weekday morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Donna. Conner Prairie, north of Indy, has a whole field of sunflowers that you can go and visit this time of year. There are three different varieties.

    ReplyDelete