Sunday, October 3, 2021

Alternate Colors

 Whew! I am just getting in under the wire for Tuesday Morning Sketches So today is a QACAS.


This sentiment is from a pack of kid's quotes. I think I found it at Hobby Lobby several years ago. With that reference, I went with a rainbow of colors with the circle stamp from SU'sTextures and Frames that was a freebie with the recent Sale-a-Bration. I know, I know, I have the rainbow colors all mixed up so please don't show this one to your little girls.  Though I will be putting this in my stash for Send a Smile 4 Kids

Here is the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.



4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love this sentiment!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sentiment! Wise words from the mouth of a child. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card. The sentiment brought a smile to my face--it's totally something a little kid would say. I love your rainbow of colors--no need to have them in any particular order.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cute card and will be well received by some kid somewhere. Such a colorful card!

    ReplyDelete