Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Masculine Christmas Cheer

 Green and gold--classic Christmas. For Make the Cards Challenge #38 with green as the challenge color.

I was to the point, my mojo was stifled by such a mess of Christmas paper, I couldn't decide on anything. I sorted and straightened my box of paper and found some cards from a SU kit. Green--just what I need at the moment. The green paper has feathers, deer, and poinsettias--odd combo you think? The kit came with gold metallic deer and star stickers. I put an accent strip of the green with metallic gold feathers behind the green and gold circles. The sentiment is from SU Itty Bitty Christmas. A gold metallic ribbon ties it all together.

Here is the inspiration for the challenge

Also submitting this to Cardz 4 Guyz #282 Any Animal


9 comments:

  1. I know just how you feel when you can't decide what papers and embellishments to use. Choosing papers for a card can take me SOOOO long!! Even though it took you a while to get started, you did a super job on this card. I haven't seen feathers on Christmas DSP before, but, hey, why not! The gold adds a nice metallic touch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you pushed through and didn't let yourself get complete stumped!! Nice Christmas card...sure to make someone smile!! Thanks for playing along with our "any animmal-actual or animated" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your Christmas card, espeically the embossing deer in gold. Thank you for joining us at C4G!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done persevering, the end result was worth it. Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turned out beautiful, green and gold is one of my favorite color combinations! Thanks for playing along at Make the Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Donna ... love the added gold! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I suffer from paper overload...myself, I've downloaded so much digital, been organizing it and that has helped. Your card is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the gold accents! Thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Swoon - love green! What a nice Christmas card. A majestic Stag works really well for the challenge. Thank you for joining my challenge choice at Cardz4Guyz this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete