Saturday, October 9, 2021

Singing in the Rain

 "Singing in the Rain" is such a happy song.  This cute little girl and her duck are having so much fun singing and splashing.


I used the pre-colored version of stamp of the month from Imagine That Digistamp. Check out their blog. They have a great way to build your digi collection. If you use their stamp of the month and post it to their blog, you get the next month's stamp free.

The background white card stock is embossed with a Sizzix folder. I sponged the dots lightly with SU Balmy Blue to look more like raindrops. 3 strips from the scrap box accent the lower corner. I think this will be a fun encouragement card for a shut-in from my church. 

I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches

Here is the complete free digi set




4 comments:

  1. Adorable image and really cute card. It's sure to bring a smile to someone's face. I like those three strips of cardstock across the corner. That's a nice way to embellish the card front and emphasize some of the colors in the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Donna, that duck with the rainhat and umbrella is darling. The design with the corner strips is great. Such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Donna! Love what you did with the snow embossing folder and giving it a bit of color too. Great sketch, I'm gonna have to try that one soon :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP's progressive challenge!

    Happy Crafting!
    Kris (owner)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is SO cute! I love how you used her with a hint of rain and the three stripes! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete