Wednesday, August 11, 2021

OOPS!

 This card comes with a special story.


My 13 year old grandson had a bike wreck. He landed on his face. Had a cut at the side of his eye and a small fracture of his jaw. The oral surgeon said he was lucky to have braces on. He lost no teeth but had to have 2 teeth rewired and an adjustment of his braces. We are praising God for this not being more serious. His certainly keeps his gaurdian angel busy. He broke his arm last year. He probably need a whole host of angels.

 I used a Darice cloud E/F for the background.  I thought pandas would be appropriate as they always look like they have black eyes. These pandas are from Mama Elephant. I stamped and die cut them, popped they up with foam squares and placed them flying around the card. The oops! are die cut letters from Tim Holtz. Looks like the letters went flying also!

I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches but exchanged the image and sentiments



5 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, what a scary fall! I'm glad your grandson wasn't injured more seriously. Your card is so cute, and perfect for your grandson given his recent "oops." I hope he stays upright and healthy in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card!! Scary occasion that inspired it! Hope he heals well and quickly!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like my grandson. I am often tempted to give band aids as a shower gift when the mom-to-be is expecting a baby boy. Comes with the territory! You've made a cute card as a remembrance of the occasion. It works perfectly with the Tuesday Morning Sketch. Thanks for playing. Hugs, Debi TMS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Playful pandas! So adorable. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, your poor grandson! Boys are never restrained in what they do. I'm glad it was no worse and hope he is recovering. This card will certainly cheer him up.

    ReplyDelete