Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Boy Birthday

 I found some great teen boy scrapbook papers at a local craft store. It is made by Feature Art. It is full of skateboarding images.


I cut out one of the skateboarder squares and backed it with black. I found some black/white stripe paper in the scrap box. I cut it into 3 strips and alternated them on the background. I hope it doesn't make you too dizzy looking at it. The sentiment is an old SU one. This was a pretty quick card to make. I think I will do more of these for Send A Smle 4 Kids

I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches




5 comments:

  1. Great boy card! You always seem to have good ideas for masculine cards. I haven't looked for DSP for a long time--I have SO MUCH in my stash--but I sure would like to have some boy-related designs. Masculine cards (especially for teens) are definitely harder to make than girl cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. So cool.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun birthday card for a guy! I love how you used the striped paper and changed the middle alignment it looks really cool. So glad you joined us again this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card for a guy!! The striped paper is great!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Donna what a great birthday card for a young man (of any age)! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete