Saturday, March 6, 2021

Butterflies

 I almost forgot this weeks Make the Cards Challenge, deadline today.


I have always loved butterflies. I use them a lot on sympathy cards, they make me think of the angels in heaven. These butterflies are all on one stamp, an old unlabeled one that I think was among the first ones I purchased when I first began card making.  I  lightly applied several colors of ink behind where the butterflies would go. The sentiment is an old one form SU

I did have to reverse the inspiration design because of the way the butterflies are positioned on the stamp.



3 comments:

  1. It's simply beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Make the Card Challenge.
    Hope to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs,
    Mifta.
    Owner ~ MS Kraft Store
    DT ~ Scrapping4funChallenges
    DT ~ Through The Craft Room Door
    DT ~ Make the Cards Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty Donna! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Card Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARD CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sympathy card. I like using butterflies when I make them, too. Your blended inks are perfect as a background. So soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete