Tuesday, March 9, 2021

A Latte Circles

A card for a friend you haven't been able to meet for coffee. Or a friend you haven't been able to visit. So thankful for the vaccine for COVID. I have had both of mine now so am looking forward to getting back to traveling to see my grandkids. Our 1 year old granddaughter surely thinks we only exist in the phone!LOL!

 The colored circles are on the back of the chevron paper which is Paper Blossoms from Stampin' Up!. I die cut different colors of the circles. The coffee cup is an unlabeled stamp from long ago. I colored it with Stampin blend pens and fussy cut it then popped it up with foam tape. The sentiment is computer generated and cut with a circle die.  

This is for Make the Cards Challenge



3 comments:

  1. This is just fabulous Donna! SO happy to hear you have your vaccines! I get my 2nd shot on the 21st and like you, looking forward to finally being able to play with the little ones! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Card Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARD CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. I've been trying to send more cards to friends we haven't been able to visit in person. Hubs has both his shots and I'll get my second one on the 18th. Can't wait! We're already planning an RV trip to see my hubs' brother at the end of March. We haven't seen him for a year and a half, so we're anxious to connect in person again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card. Thanks for sharing with us at Make the Card Challenge.
    Hope to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs,
    Mifta.
    Owner ~ MS Kraft Store
    DT ~ Scrapping4funChallenges
    DT ~ Through The Craft Room Door
    DT ~ Make the Cards Challenge

    ReplyDelete