Thursday, January 2, 2020

Valentines

I am making Valentines for my grandkids. Thought I was done after making 5 but forgot one for the new baby girl we are expecting the end of January. This digi image and sentiment by From the Heart reminds me of the rhyming game played with baby toes. I know she will not remember but maybe her parents will keep it and share later.
The red cardstock and PP are from SU. I colored the pig with SU blenders. She smeared a little lipstick on her mouth as little girls are wont to do. The candy kiss is colored with a red star gel pen like the red foil wrappers. The heart at the bottom is coated with clear glitter Stickles to add some sparkle. Inside just says Happy Valentine's Day with 3 little hears glued on.
I used the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch!. Instead of oval, I chose a round shape as I thought it might be more appropriate for a fat little piggy.
Also entering TIME OUT Challenges with this inspiration 

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, and your sentiment is perfect. I remember playing "This little piggy..." with toes when my kids were babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute image and I love how you paired it with that dotted DP - it makes a wonderful background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image and that lipstick, adorable! Love the way you have incorporated love elements. Thank you for joining us at Time Out challenges. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete