Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Use those Scraps

Another post to catch up what I am doing.  I have been using up a lot of scraps the past 2 weeks. Although if I showed you my scrap box, you would never be able to tell I made a dent in it.
This one is for the sketch challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches. So glad they are back from vacation. I needed some new inspiration.
The papers are from a 6x6 pad of papers I purchased at Michael's but I cannot remember the manufacturer. I added some gold thread behind the circle. Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla from SU are used as background. Not one bit of stamping on this one. I can use it for any occasion.
2 more made from scraps of the same papers
That circle with the leaves is a die from Simon Says. Sentiment from SU. The circle on the right is SU. Sentiment also SU stamped on circle and die cut. 
That is the end of the flower print scraps. Not enough of anything left to use.
Here is the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches

4 comments:

  1. Such pretty cards! You made good use of those scraps. I have so many scraps, I think I could make cards for an entire year using only them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your cards are gorgeous and you did an awesome job using your scraps! I especially love the paper you used on the first card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! I hope you'll be back again, and best wishes in our prize draw! Happy 2020 to you!

    KT Fit Kitty
    DT, Tuesday Morning Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all wonderful!! And I can relate to a huge scrap box! I'm trying to use more of mine, too. :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards! What a great use of your scraps. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete