Saturday, January 25, 2020

Happy Cows

Having fun featuring these cute cows form SU Over the Moon set.
The cow print is from the scrap stash. I added a strip of red glitter paper for some sparkle. The labels dies are from Spellbinders. I stamped the cow and colored it with Stampin" Blends. The sentiment too is a stamp, trimmed and backed with black. I'll leave it to your imagination as to what the cow is dreaming. After 3 rainy, gloomy days, personally I am dreaming of warmth and sun.
I was inspired by the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Also entering at Tuesday Throwdown where the theme challenge is "Layered Die Cuts"
Here is another cow card from the same set

Love those bright red rain boots. They just make me smile? Could sure use those around here lately.

6 comments:

  1. I’m dreaming of sunshine too Donna!! Love the fun cute cow theme you pulled off so well! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cow cards, Donna! I have a cow-themed stamp set that I should dig out and use again. Haven't even thought of them in a long time, so thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cows!! Fun cards!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cows are so fun and adorable. Love the red glitter paper along with cow pattern. Thanks for joining in the Tuesday Morning Sketches, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super cute - I love the adorable cows and cow paper, so fun! Thank you for joining us over at Tuesday Morning Sketches! I hope you'll come back again!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Tuesday Morning Sketches DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete