Sunday, February 9, 2020

Embossed Tulips

"The weather outside if frightful"..No wrong season. That is a Christmas song but sure applies to southern Indiana recently--snow, sleet, rain, wind. We have had it all. Frankly I am tired of gloomy days so I pulled out my spring flowers and made a few cards.
This one is for Di's snippets challenge at Pixie's Crafty Workshop
I stamped and colored a bunch of the tulip blooms and then cut them with my Scan N Cut to have on hand.
The cardstock is Powder Pink from SU. I embossed it with tulip border EF from Darice. The sentiment is also SU. I picked out a pink tulip blossom and attached it with some hand cut snippets for stem and leaves. A pretty pink ribbon ties it all together.
Here is a close up of the borders
I am playing the snippets challenge for a prize
Di has a gorgeous card using this Lil Inker die cut. Go check it out.

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty--perfect for a sympathy card. I'm rootin' for you to win the prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this really is a lovely card Donna. I always love pink in all shades. so this is a lovely touch of Spring AND, your tulip layer or embossing is flipping perfect for the card - what a clever sausage you are.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete