Sunday, February 23, 2020

Easter Chick

Playing today in Pixie's Crafty Workshop with snippets from my massive pile. Di has a really cute Easter chick card for inspiration. And I am certainly playing to win those cute chicks and dies from Clearly Besotted.

The patterned paper is from Hobby Lobby. I picked up the lavender color with a snippet of Highland Heather. For the egg, I die cut a white oval and cut it in two. with some fancy scissors. I stamped on some splotches with a Gorgeous Grunge stamp. A couple of vellum scraps in yellow and green are snipped with "grass" scissors. The chick is from the new Welcome Easter set by SU. I colored it with SU blend pens and fussy cut it.The sentiment is an old unlabeled one stamped on a scrap and then die cut with a label punch from SU.
A fun Easter card to send to Send A Smile 4 Kids

4 comments:

  1. Very cute Easter card with the sweet chick.
    Hugs, Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab design, your little chick is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Easter card. It will be much appreciated at Send a Smile 4 Kids. I especially like the lavender banner that anchors the chick and egg. It adds a nice spot of color and is a great design element.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely Easter card Donna! Clever how you did the grass as well.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete