Thursday, February 20, 2020

Bunny Egg

I know chicks usually break out of eggs but by way of Easter magic, my egg has a floppy eared bunny,
The bunny and sentiment are from Unity Stamp Co.The DP is a scrap left over from last year. I think I may have purchased it at Hobby Lobby.  For the egg, I die cut a large oval then cut it in two with pinking shears. I stamped some grunge splotches over the egg. The "grass" is a strip of green vellum snipped with grass shears. Strips of vellum in blue and yellow pick up colors from the eggs in the background.
I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches
Also submitting to Send A Smile 4 Kids Easter/Spring cards.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute Easter card. I really like the splotches on the egg. I need to stow that idea away and use it on an Easter card myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Easter magic Donna! This is so cute and the vellum touches are perfect! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling Easter card! So glad you joined us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete