Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Lipstick

Kind of in a card making frenzy the last couple of days. Making up for taking time off over the holidays. My stash has taken a serious hit lately so I am trying to get some cards made ahead. Here's one for the birthdays coming up.
The DSP is a retired product from SU. The swipes of color kind of remind me of lipstick samplers perfect for the sentiment. The ducks and sentiment are from Rosie's Roadshow. I did the top one "another birthday?" on the computer.
I kind of, sort of, followed the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. with a little flip and rotate. Glad your back with your wonderful inspirations.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, I love this card! That sentiment is just too funny--perfect for my sisters. I need to remember this one. You always inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card! I love the paper! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card with a wonderful sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want to stand out, contact The Beauty Tailor right now for Nude Lipstick for Brown Skin, Natural Lipstick Shades, and Naked Lipstick.

    ReplyDelete