Tuesday, January 7, 2020

More Valentines


Lots of love going on in my craft room the past few days.
These are the Valentines I made for my grandkids and husband.
For DH:
My husband owns a blue truck so I thought this is perfect for him. Stamps are all from SU, images colored with SU blenders. Not only a load of love but enough to spill over.
These for 2 granddaughters
One for a preteen and one for a 5 year old. I bet you can figure out which is which, especially if you have a young girl in your life. They are all about the princesses, mermaids, and unicorns.
Another for the teenage granddaugher:
 

And the most difficult, for the 2 grandsons:
The left one is for our basketball player. The shoes are stamps from SU. The right one is for the 14 year old who loves Star Wars and gaming. I found the red Sith picture through Google.
Entering them at
Let's Craft and Create challenge theme of Lots of Love.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You've been busy! Love the Valentines. Really glad to see the ones for your grandsons, too. I definitely need the inspiration. Like you said, "They're hard!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great selection of cards. I really like the Stampin up truck stamp. Thanks for joining us at 'Lets Craaft and Create. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete