Monday, December 30, 2019

Snippets Birthday

Another year over. Straightened and stored Christmas stuff. Now on to resupplying my stash so I don't have to fret at the last minute making a card. This one is for birthday
 and made with scraps which I never seem to make a dent in.

The card base is Grapefruit Grove from SU. The snippets are also from SU, a discontinued paper pack from a couple of years ago. Leaves are an SU punch in shimmery gold. The sentiment is also SU, several years old. The rose is an old unlabled stamp, colored with SU blender pens.
Entering in Snippet challenge at Pixie's Crafty Workshop. And playing for any of the 5 prizes Di is offering this time.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the colors used on this one. I'm looking at snow outside my window right now, so your gorgeous rose is a welcome sight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and such pretty colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of snippets Donna and a really pretty result as well.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete