Friday, October 23, 2015

Treat Bag

I don't know about you but I have to call a halt to creativity to do some cleaning and straightening frequently. Today I found a Petite Cafe Bag from SU among the scattered supplies. I decided I have to decorate it, can't give a gift in a plain brown bag after all. That project fit very nicely with this sketch from Freshly Made Sketches

All the designs are from Lawn Fawn colored with colored pencils. I added some puffy snow on the house roof top. And of course you have to have a coordinating tag with any gift. Now I am ahead of the game when it comes time to package up those treats for friends.

3 comments:

  1. Perfect images for this sweet bag and matching tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bag and coordinating tag. Love those sweet, simple images. I REALLY need to do some cleaning and straightening. It looks like a Halloween monster threw up on my work desk. I have Halloween stuff all over it. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Great idea to decorate a gift bag with the sketch. I know I am always so focused on the cards, I forget about the gift packaging. Thanks for the inspiration. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete