Thursday, October 29, 2015

Thanksgiving

I don't send Thanksgiving cards. But since the craft show I am doing is really close to Thanksgiving I thought a few cards for the occasion might sell.
And The Kraft Journal challenge this week is Thanksgiving.
I started with a Kraft cardstock base. Ran it through Big Shot with a Tim Holtz woodgrain impression plate and sponged on a little brown. The green vine is a Tim Holtz die.  The little leaves are in a miniature's set that I found at a yard sale so there is no label. They are stamped in SU inks. Sentiment is The Angel Company. Inside I did a computer message and stamped the leaves in a border.


2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely Thanksgiving card, Donna! I hope you have great success at your craft fair. You've certainly been working hard at getting ready for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embossing folder and sponged ink. Thank you for entering the Kraft Journal Challenge.

    ReplyDelete