Friday, October 23, 2015

"Fleece" Navidad

I am frantically making Christmas cards in preparation for a Craft Fair in a few weeks. And my craft space is cluttered with all things Christmas. So when I saw this challenge from Global Design Project

I wondered how could I make it Christmas. Then the sheep image inspired this card.

The cute little sheep are called Lambie Pie from Sampabilities. I stamped it 3 times on scrap and fussy cut them. The Santa hats are clip art also fussy cut. The sentiment is via computer. The sheep are celebrating in the meadow background I created with water color paper and SU's Certainly Celery and Pool Party. It is all assembled on Cherry Cobble cardstock.

5 comments:

  1. How cute is this Christmas inspired "farm/sheep" card?!! When I can't sleep I quite often count sheep, now I can count sheep with Santa hats on, lol. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project this week xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card. It should sell well. I'm so amazed that you are preparing for a craft show. I don't know that I'd have the fortitude to do it. It would be a lot of work! Hope it goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute. It was a tricky theme but you rocked it. Thanks for playing on Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna - what a great take on this challenge - sleep sheep who are also celebrating Christmas. Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's Farm Theme Challenge with the Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete