Monday, October 19, 2015

Bokeh Snow

Pals Paper Arts has a great sketch for quick and easy cards
PPA272
Lawn Fawn has a 6x6 pack designer paper called Bokeh Snow. There are 4 different colors. The designs are small snow, large snow, and stripes.  I found a coordinating blue paper in my file. This one is with the larger snow pattern and a strip of the stripe (say that 3 times really fast!) to anchor the vellum banner. The snowman is from SU's Snow Place. Isn't he just the cutest, happiest snowman? Made a little white bow with a 10 second bow maker to accent the top.


While I have the sketch in front of me and all the supplies handy, I did a twofer today

This one is with the smaller snow pattern. Merry Christmas from The Angel Company is embossed in white on vellum.

3 comments:

  1. Both cards are very pretty. I think the snowman looks cute against the snowy DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet snowman, perfect for winter! Thanks for having fun with the PALS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of these. That snowman is my favorite, though. He's so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete