Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Bokeh Tree

I don't usually read my horoscope but it was next to the Sunday crossword and caught my eye. It says "There is no correlation between creativity and owning things. While it may help to have certain tools, who knows? It may hinder, too." HAHAHAHA! Whoever wrote that certainly does not know cardmakers!!

That was the opening of my blog yesterday but since this is for Tuesday Morning Sketches and a new group, I thought it worth repeating.
Today's card is more of the Lawn Fawn Bokeh in the Snow 6x6 paper pack. 
The tree is an SU punch. The sentiment is also SU. Hard to see but I used a clear star get pen on some of the circles on the tree. Just gives a bit of sparkle.
Here is the inspiration sketch

3 comments:

  1. Really pretty, Donna! I love the extra sparkle you added to the tree. When I clicked on the photo to make it larger, I could see the glitter. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Donna, I love the monochromatic look. These papers are wonderful and that little tree is darling. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Donna! Isn't it great when the paper does most of the work?
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete