Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Blurry Vision

 Oh Wow! How can it be April already? 

It is the first Tuesday in April and is time for a new sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches Mellsa always brings us a fun one. 

  

I admit this one stumped me a bit. I looked through my scrap box for some inspiration. Finally decided on several patterns of b/w.


I die cut deckle edge circles from each pattern Then played around with them until I liked the arrangement. The sentiment is done on the computer and popped up on dimensionals. The glasses are an Impression Obsessions die. I used a red glitter pen to color around the red glassed to give them some sparkle.

Inside has the good news part of the message, also die cut with a deckle circle and backed with a polka dot paper.


I hope you accept our challenge and create something to share with us.

Tuesday Morning Sketches

5 comments:

  1. Great interpretation of the sketch! I love the black and white motif - it's very dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! What a fun card. Love the black and white theme. It's a classic combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super fun Donna, I love those tiny glasses and it was a great idea to use a big circle inside your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! this made me laugh and then groan because it's all too true! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute sentiment. I like the black/white papers with those fashionable colored eyeglasses.

    ReplyDelete