Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Tiles and Textures

 Wow, Tuesdays roll around quickly. Time for a new sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches. This one is pretty easy. Open to a lot of interpretation. Have fun.

Pretty papers and textures can be all you need.


I've had this final piece of this SU! DSP laying out for awhile. Continuing the effort to use up scraps I decided it is time to use it. The e/f folder is also SU. It is a full 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. I trimmed the paper down after embossing. I think it kind of matches the tile pattern in the DSP, The sentiment is an old one from my stash. Blue gems anchor the sentiment strip.

Join us at Tuesday Morning Sketches to check out the design team entries and to play along.

Tuesday Morning Sketches

6 comments:

  1. This is an elegant-looking thank you card. That embossing folder is so pretty and goes so nicely with the DSP. Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those blue and white tiles. This is a great card with the embossing and pretty paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE this card Donna, it is so classy and makes me want to take a trip to whatever country those tiles were inspired from!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my that was me Patti R. above btw!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely loved this card. It reminds me of embossed ceiling tiles that I think are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! The embossing matches the paper perfectly! And I agree with Melissa... it reminds me of those beautiful ceiling tiles!

    ReplyDelete