Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Kraft/Navy/Red

 This weeks challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz is to use kraft, navy, and red.

I often use Kraft as a card base for masculine cards. And a nautical theme.




The base of course is Kraft. Then a navy mat. I found the red and white strip in my scraps. The red and white kept screaming circus to me. Not what I wanted. So I used a Tim Holtz compass stamp and stamped it in several places over the stripes. Much better. Then 2 die cut tags tied with twine. I stamped an old unlabeled compass on the kraft one. The little sailboat is also an unlabeled one. It is fussy cut and attached to the tag corner. I left off the sentiment. I can always add one later when I decide to send it.

Cardz 4 Guyz

4 comments:

  1. I really like this color combo. Stamping on the red stripe paper was a great idea, too. It looks very nautical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Navy/Kraft/Red...you rocked our color challenge!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! This nautical tag card is perfectly masculine and one that really caught my eye because I love all things nautical!!
    Deb Horst, DT #C4G344

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nautical theme goes so well for our color challenge, love that cute little sailboat on the corner! Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card . Great with the tags and and love the colors . Thanks for showing over at Cardz 4 Guyz

    ReplyDelete