Tuesday, August 1, 2023

You are the Star.

It's August already. Are you getting kids ready to go back to school? I am way past that time in my life. 

I can see so many potential ideas for the new sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches 


Instead of circles, I chose a star background. And instead of a circle focal point, I used a rectangle. Our sketches are always just for inspiration. You can use any shape you like.

Okay I think this is last of the Stampin' Up!'s Bright and Beautiful Memories and More Card Pack. There was a 4x6 larger star card that I trimmed to 4x5/14. The smaller stars card is 3x5 backed with lime green to make it pop. The sentiment is Wanted To Say die cuts by SU!.

I love these Memories and More card packs. For an $8.50 investment, I think I have made about 30 cards. There are so many different ways to use all the images.

I hope you have been inspired by my card. Check out all the design team cards. Make you own creation and link it up.



5 comments:

  1. That's some great paper for birthday cards! The stars are so festive, and I like the combination of colors. I really, really like the card base, too. It has an ink-blended look. Thanks for the tip about those card packs. Thirty cards for $8.50 is definitely a good value.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty card, great interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fantastic card I love your take on the theme very clever indeed.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really fun birthday card. Bright, cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super colorful and fun. Great card to have in your stash. I love your take on the sketch, too.

    ReplyDelete