Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Fun Ghosts

Welcome to a new sketch a Tuesday Morning Sketches  This week is a bit of change up as it is a slimline card, although you don't have to do slimline if you prefer a different size. I will have to admit I have been reluctant to get with the trend of slimline cards and this is actually my first.

Have your kiddos started school yet? Here we are into August and fall will soon follow.

We stampers are always thinking a season ahead.  I have been making Halloween cards for a children's charity so decided to keep with that theme.


This cutie ghost is from Stampingbella. I stamped, colored, shaded, and fussy cut 3 of them. I stacked them on top of each other on a Gingham Cottage paper by Stampin" Up! And with their big expressive eyes how could I not add googly eyes. I did my own sentiment on the computer and die cut it with a word bubble die from SU!. Can you just imagine these girls dancing around to the Cyndi Lauper song? I miss those fun songs of the 70s and 80s.

I hope you find inspiration from the design team and post your interpretation of our sketch.



5 comments:

  1. Your first slimline card is definitely going to be a hit! I love those little "ghoul" ghosties, and, yes, I can see them dancing to Cyndi Lauper. This is such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the little pumpkins peeking from behind those ghosts. But I'm no where near ready for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Those little ghosties are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry I missed commenting last week!! Had a house full!! This is adorable I especially love the sentiment and your googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was Patti R by the way!

    ReplyDelete