Thursday, April 23, 2015

Window Card

I haven't tried window cards too much but my neighbor gave me some so I have been playing around with different ideas.This one is very CAS

The flower stamp set is Painted Petals from SU. The inks are Certainly Celery and Wisteria Wonder both from SU. I stamped off once to make softer colors. I stamped the inside stems first. Since the stamps are photopolymer it was easy to overlap the stems and do the ones on the front. Then I stamped the flowers. The front sentiment is SU and the inside is one I found at a yard sale without a label. The ribbon is from my scrap stash, I think it is also from SU.
I turned the sketch from Case This Sketch upside down.


3 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this one. It's beautiful! What a wonderful idea to stamp the stems and leaves on the front, too. I need to remember this design. It's perfect for sympathy cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely, Donna. Just the right design for a sympathy card. I love the extra interest your window frame provides!! Enjoy the weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is beautiful! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete