Sunday, April 26, 2015

60 years--WOW!

Dear friends of ours are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary soon. That calls for a very special card. I Googled 60th anniversary and found it to be the diamond one. So I pulled out the glitz.
I matted the white cardstock with glitter swirls cardstock from Michael's. Then on the upper third, I added some vellum with embossed silver hearts from SU. The plain glitzy paper is also from SU, I think they called it Dazzling Diamonds. Nestibilities label dies, SU window and label punches, SU and D.O.T.S sentiment stamps. And then some "diamond" stones for even more glitz.
I used the sketch from The Paper Players

4 comments:

  1. That's beautiful, Donna! I really like your addition of the vellum. I'm sure your friends will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, glitzy it certainly is. How special that you made it especially for their special occasion. I love when cards are made personaly. They'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is perfect for an anniversary card..so elegant. They will love it. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card to celebrate such a worthy occasion. I love the colors and the bling. Great take on the sketch. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete