Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Painted Petals

I am so loving the new Painted Petals stamp set from SU.
I used a Nesties label die to make a picture frame. The blossoms inside the frame are done with Melon Mambo stamped off once. I made stems with SU's Certainly Celery marker. The lower pattern is from Summer Silhouettes. The sentiment is from Kaiser Kraft and punched out with word window punch from SU. The banners are from my scrap file with 2 little candy dots at the top. Inside, I repeated that pattern above the computer made sentiment.
I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches

Also submitting to Tuesday Throwdown challenge theme of  "Get Well"

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Donna, I love the soft pretty cards. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete