Saturday, April 25, 2015

Mother's Day

Here I am casing another card from my SU demo Lee Conrey. She is just so talented.
For the Just Us Girls photo inspiration,


I love all the luscious spring colors.
I cut three 1 1/2" squares in white then stamped them with a floral stamp from SU's Blooming with Kindness.
I used Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder, and Hello Honey. I sprayed the flower square with iridescent glitter dust to give them some sparkel. I'm sorry that doesn't show up because it really is a cool effect. The sentiment is also from SU and stamped in Lucky Limeade.  When I did the sentiment on the computer, it came out a little too far down on the page leaving too much white at the top so I filled that in with another of the flower in Melon Mambo.


Here is Lee's beautiful card
blooming with kindness

6 comments:

  1. super sweet card, great design!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. I can imagine that sparkly finish on your flowers. And how clever are you to add a flower on the inside to give your sentiment more balance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design and colors. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blocks of color! Nice job! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love those flower blocks. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete