Monday, July 29, 2024

Happy Halloween

 I don't send many halloween cards--just to my grandchildren. I do make a lot of them for Send A Smile4 Kids and they need to be done early so they have time to send them to the hospitals.

 

I found the background paper in my stash. I embossed it with an SU folder that makes the paper look like it has been wadded up. The sentiment, ghosts, and bat are from a giant sticker book I found on sale at JoAnn's

Entering this at Can You Handle the Pressure using an embossing folder and addding a twist of wings.


Can You Handle The Pressure?



1 comment:

  1. I love your black and white card. I don't think I've ever made a Halloween card with just those two colors. You can bet I'll be thinking of making some now! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete