Monday, July 15, 2024

Caterpillar

I am totally CASEing my blogger friend Cheryl's card today.  You can see hers here

This one is for the little guyz at Cardz 4 Guyz where the challenge is Animal Magic. I know caterpillars are insects but does that qualify as an animal also?

I don't know if this is a Hungry, Hungry Caterpillar but it sure is a cute one.






I used a  Martha Stewart button punch to make the body in different blue prints  and a 1" punch for the yellow head. In the background is a large circle Cuttlebug E/F for Can You Handle the Pressure with stripes or checks are an added twist.

 I do not have a face stamp like Cheryl's so I drew on a mouth and added googly eyes. The antenna are from a butterfly punch. I tied on a Mossy Green ribbon to anchor the caterpillar. 

Also entering at Let's Craft and Create where the challenge twist is add buttons. 

Adding this card to my stash for Send A Smile 4 Kids. I used the paper punched buttons because small kids might pull off real buttons and put them in their mouth.

2 comments:

  1. So clever of you to use a button punch for your body circles! I love the googly eyes, too. I need to remember to put some on my next caterpillar card. So glad you entered it into the latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh, what a mess! This is really fantastic! I adore the texture you were able to generate over the stenciling!
    Clipping Path Service

    ReplyDelete