Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Celebrate

 Happy Birthday to us, Happy Birthday to us, Happy Birthday Tuesday Morning Sketches, Happy Birthday to us!

TMS turns 15 this month. We will be celebrating all month long with old sketches and I've heard a rumor we will be having prizes along the way.

This is our first celebration sketch.

Of course the occasion calls for a birthday card.


The candle paper is from JoAnn's. I picked up the candle colors for the elements. The balloons are an SU! punch and coated with glossy accents. They have floss strings and are popped up on foam squares. It is so obviously a birthday card, I left off a sentiment on the front to not detract from the balloons.

Inside I have a computer made sentiment and another balloon.



I hope you will join our birthday celebration and share a card to our blog.

Tuesday Morning Sketches

1 comment:

  1. Great birthday card. Love those glossy balloons and all the happy-colored candles. I agree that you don't need a sentiment on the front. Everyone will know it's a birthday card! Nice interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete