Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Gift Box

It is year's end and time for Anything Goes for Tuesday Morning Sketches. This challenge will run for 2 weeks so you will have plenty of time to enter.

I made a gift box.



The Kraft gift boxes  are from Stampin' Up! You get 10 boxes for $10.00. I think that is a pretty good deal. Less than some gift bags.

It has an acrylic window. I added some blue glitter paper inside the lid. Then a skating snowman, sentiment and die cut snowflake on the front to decorate the box. I made a coordinating tag and found some blue ribbon with snowflakes in my stash.  

The box is perfect size for a gift card or small jewelry. 

Here are a few more that I decorated




I hope you find a little time to yourself to do some crafting during this busy season. And upload them to Tuesday Morning Sketches. 

4 comments:

  1. Those boxes are all so cute! I think I recognize the star stickers made from gems. I got some like that at Dollar Tree and used them to decorate little boxes for the thrift store. They get all kinds of small jewelry boxes, and I decorate some of them to resell them. We only charge 50 cents for them, so they sell pretty fast. I've never featured them on my blog, but maybe I should!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This are all so cute Donna! I love your glittery ice blue skating rink!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all that sparkle! Fun little boxes are always good to have around.

    Wishing you and your family many blessings in this coming New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete