Thursday, January 5, 2023

Guy Valentine

Most of the Valentines we make are more girly--heart prints, pastel colors, lacy and frilly.

I have some inspiration today for your best guy.

The card base and stamping are SU's Cherry Cobbler. I think the darker color is more subdued than the bright reds. I don't know who made the heart dies. Rather than ribbon, I used red and white twine for a bow connecting the hearts. The sentiment is an old one from SU! I adhered them all to a piece of wood looking paper that was lightly streaked with Cherry Cobbler. It give some depth to the card.

This is for TIME OUT Challenges


 


3 comments:

  1. I love this masculine design Donna! Thanks for your taking Time Out to share it with us at Time Out Challenges! Hope we’ll see you in the gallery again soon,
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect guy card. The joined hearts are so sweet and the wood background is just the thing for a masculine card. Happy New Year, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine Valentine. I'm still hemming and hawing over what to make for my grandsons and husband. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete