Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Sloth

 This week Tuesday Morning Sketches is featuring Debi's favorite.


I'm trying to replenish my stock of get well cards before the flu season ramps up. 

The papers are the reverse of the same sheet from SU's Ever Eden. The sloth is from SU's "Back on Your Feet". I stamped, lightly colored it with colored pencils and fussy cut it. The sentiment was die cut. 

I think this image reflects how those people who  are suffering from COVID or the flu are feeling. Hopefully this will cheer them up.

This was my original card.



6 comments:

  1. Both cards are wonderful! That sloth though! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who ever gets either one of these will definitely be blessed!! That sentiment and image are a perfect visual as you mentioned for someone filling flu-ish! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. arrrg that was from Patti!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sloth! This will surely bring a smile to someone who isn't feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a week behind in my comments. Sorry. But, I wanted you to know I love your sighing sloth. That was me all last week, calling my doctor to get a refill on my bp medicine, getting a message to call the pharmacy, then calling the pharmacy and getting a message that I should call my doctor because he won't return their calls. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sloth is so cute and will definitely cheer up whoever receives this card. I have a sloth die set that I use from time to time. It also makes a fun card. I think this layout is really effective, especially when you have double-sided papers that coordinate so well.

    ReplyDelete