Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Vintage Birthday

 It's Tuesday. Time for another Tuesday Morning Sketches designer's favorites. This week we are featuring Melissa's favorite.



I have been trying my hand at some vintage cards. I is so much easier when you have this beautiful patterned paper from Dress My Craft 6x6 pad. Then I layered on a piece of sparkly netting. The 4 strips are form the scrap box. The oval die cut has an old SU sentiment. The bird is fussy cut from some old SU paper.


Go check out the inspiration from the design team and share your creation with us.

This is my original card




5 comments:

  1. You're definitely much better at vintage cards than I am. I don't think I've ever been successful and achieving a vintage look. Mine all tend to be CAS. I like yours, though. Wish I could come see it in person and get some pointers from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the comment above - I think you pulled of vintage and I don’t feel good at that at all. I think I see the reflection of you taking the photo so that is some shiny metallic! I love the added touch of the net also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Love that netting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! What a great vintage card! Love that netting!

    ReplyDelete