Sunday, December 11, 2022

Gatefold Valentine

I used the Sketch Saturday design 


To make a gate fold card.


 I started with a red card base 4 1/4 x 11. I wanted an overlap so I scored at 3 1/8 from each end. I covered the front flap with 2 different red designer papers. The SU sentiment is stamped and fussy cut and attached only half on the red heart side. I die cut  red glitter and white glitter hearts to adorn the front flap. They kind of get lost in all that heart paper. The white sentiment card was a little too glaring so I added 3 die cut hearts, lining up with the v in the folded front. That put them a little off center for the inside.


Right flap with a better view of the glitter hearts which are popped up on dimensionals.


 Left side flap:


 

1 comment:

  1. I love these cards where the front flaps fold over each other. I have a commission to make some Valentine cards, so I think I'll follow your example and use this idea for at least a couple of them. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete