Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Frogs

 I was looking for something else when my eye lit on this too long unused stamp. It is SU's So Hoppy Together set from a couple of years ago. Looking at these frogs just make me hoppy and are perfect for a cheery note card.



I actually made this card yesterday. Today when I was cruising blogland, I found this CASology challenge. What luck, I already had the card to suit the challenge. 


I stamped butterflies and bees from the same set onto Granny Apple Green cardstock. Then a square of turquoise from the stash. Then a frog stamped on a Whimsy Diecut, trimmed with scissors. I colored the frog with SU Blends and the crown with a gold gel star pen. The hello die cut is also an old one from SU 

I was having so much fun I decided to make 2 more. The inspiration for these 2 came from Pinterest.



2 comments:

  1. All three of these cards are so stinkin' cute! You were definitely on a roll. I love those frogs, and they will definitely make someone smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute froggie! Thanks for playing along with us at CASAology!

    ReplyDelete