Thursday, April 15, 2021

CAS Note Card

I've been into just simple note cards lately. Sometimes you don't want a specific sentiment but need something to write a few words to someone, letting them know you are thinking of them.



I shopped my old stash of flower and leaves stamps, colored the stamps with water color markers and stamped on Vanilla card stock. I used Old Olive for the card base and a leftover strip across the bottom. The sentiment is also SU. I stamped and punched out a small butterfly attaching it with glue dots leaving the wings free.

Couple of challenges for this one.

CASology with the cue card Hello


Shopping Our Stash #443: Plant Life.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making simple notecards, too, and they definitely come in handy. Yours is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful CAS creation, those wildflowers look amazing! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (plant life!) STASH with us this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete