Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Nature Elements

 I am always looking for sketch design challenges. Today I am working with Global Design Project sketch.


Kraft card base. The stamps are from Stampin' Up!'s Enjoy the Moment stamp set stamped on a circle of Very Vanilla. I tried this with just the circle design but it just did not look complete so I added a bit of another of the stamps in the background. I like doing soft nature type designs for sympathy cards. And I usually add a butterfly. The butterfly is a SU punch. The color strips are Pool Party and Sea Foam. The sentiment is an old SU one.

Here is the design sketch.




2 comments:

  1. I really like those stamps in the background. I think the image adds a lot to the look of your card. I think I've said this before, but you are a MASTER at using sketches for your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely "back to nature" card, Donna. Stamping in the background looks terrific and adds so much interest to the card.

    ReplyDelete